The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is holding a webinar entitled “Development of bankable woody biomass projects – What it means and why it matters” on 22nd January 2017 at 2 PM GMT.
What will you learn and discover during the webinar ?
- Introduction of IRENA and the challenge of renewable energy development,
- How IRENA supports project developers with the Project Navigator platform,
- How to obtain at no cost technical guidelines that helps developing bankable biomass projects,
- Obtain valuable feedback from bioenergy experts,
- Ask questions and discuss with participants.
Who will be on the IRENA expert panel and provide answers to your questions?
- Dolf Gielen, Director of the IRENA Innovation and Technology Centre (IITC),
- Roland Roesch, Senior Programme Officer – RE Markets and Technology Dialogue,
- Simon Benmarraze, Analyst, IRENA Project Navigator,
- Several distinguished guest speakers from the industry.
To sign up, and for more information, please click here!