ENEA has launched its Call for Projects to support Non Profits, NGOs, Technology Developers and Social Entrepreneurs in developing their energy access initiatives in Africa or Asia-Pacific (starting in 2018).
To achieve this objective, ENEA has committed to providing each selected project with 30 – 100 days of its consulting services on a pro-bono basis.
ENEA combines economic performance with social engagement in a hybrid model creating new values: advising public and private leaders worldwide about energy transition while doing volunteer work with social entrepreneurs and NGOs.
Volunteering: Pro bono consulting for social entrepreneurs and NGOs selected through calls for projects.
Development Axis: Specialized services for private companies, national and international public authorities and funders of energy access across the world.
Knowledge Sharing: Sharing information through the publication of research articles and feedback reports.
· Each selected project will receive 30 – 100 days of consulting services provided by ENEA, representing a value of up to 120,000 €.
· Depending on project maturity, these services may span all phases of a project’s development:
· Performance of feasibility studies, market studies and technology benchmarks to fine tune your project design
· Analysis and creation of business models / business plans to define your positioning
· Support in pilot project implementation to test your solution in real conditions
· Definition of a scale-up strategy, performance of techno-economic analyses, process management and partner identification for the full-scale roll out your solution / business model
· Environmental and socio-economic impact assessment to add value to your project with potential donors
In 2018, energy access entrepreneurs in both Africa and Asia-pacific are now able to apply for ENEA’s pro bono consultancy services.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, China, Chile, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Malaysia Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, United States
NOTE: Selected companies will be responsible for travel fees (flights and visa), accommodation fees (housing) and meals for on-the-field missions for ENEA consultants.
For more information, visit http://www.enea-consulting.com/en/about/energy-access/
DEADLINE: 18th of February 2018