Eco-generation is seeking applicants for the 20th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program with an aim to provide exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of February 18th, 2018) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
- The 20th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as 'ambassador') shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2018 until August 2018.
- 60% of Application form + 40% of Activity Points out of 100%
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on the concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an ‘Ambassador’
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The 3 best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the Best Ambassador of the term shall be given to 1(One) ‘Ambassador’ who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Tunza Eco-Generation.
Post Date: 24th January 2018
Deadline Date: 18th February 2018